Monday, February 2, 2009

States of Being*

To like someone brings hope and excitement.
To like someone and have them like you back, it is joy.
To like someone and have them love you back, it is bliss.
To love someone and have them love you back, it is euphoria.
To like someone and have them unaware, it is pain.
To like someone and have them not like you back, it is tragedy.
To love someone and have them not love you back, it is a curse.


I think it is a crush. I have thought all this while it is a crush. BUT I can't get over it. And I am very very worried it will turn into like. Then I think I would be lingering around pain and tragedy.

Unfortunately, what causes me more confusion is I don't know right now, if I am excited and hopeful, joyful, in pain, or just plain tragic.
And I think that is what is keeping me from moving on and getting on with my life.

Damn IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment