Sunday, February 8, 2009

PLease

拜托 拜托,

let me get over HiM... Please let me get over HiM... I want to stop this obsession.
It sucks.

Why are you sending me mixed signals? Why do you seem flirtatious and also not seem to care?

Are you just using me to pass time and relief boredom? So you can toy while not really caring?
I don't want to think that you are such an asshole.

Do you like me? Is that why you always seem flirtatious? Is that why you do cute things? Is this why you asked me to dance with you in the moonlight?

Do you not like me in reality? Is that why you can go by without talking to me, and you give me so little attention online? Is this why I don't feel special? Is this why you said "you are my friend"?


受不了。。。 很想摆脱这份感情

太浪费时间和精力。 根本做不了事

。。。。拜托 啦。。。。 就爽快地跟我讲吧。。。 让我彻底的失望。让我高兴。。。。 随便。

No comments:

Post a Comment