Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bad Cards

Sometimes getting stuck with people is luck.

And throughout college, my luck has been decent. And now, because the universe has a way of balancing things... my luck has changed. Tides have changed and now I have been dealt a very bad hand of crap people.

It is so frustrating.. so very frustrating it brings tears to my eyes from being angry. What should I do? I refuse to succumb to a bad grade because of lazy people. I want to rise above and take charge, but it is hard. So many negative feelings and worry is overwhelming me.

I just want everyone to be decent enough to take responsibility as a member of the group and do the work. Why are some people just so lazy and so irresponsible? It is amazing.

People say look on the bright side, you can learn how to be a leader. Right now I feel nothing like one. I feel like maybe it is turning into power play or something. Like I need to fight for authority then use that to get them to go with what needs to be done.

I don't think that is the right way to do things at all. I need to learn how to be a leader.. but with my other obligations and commitments... it just seems really hard to do right now. I don't know. so many worries about things and getting involved and doing a good job...

I need a break = =

No comments:

Post a Comment