Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Balance

Need to balance the superficial and the real.
Need to remember to appreciate what you have, but strive for what you aspire to.
Need to remember the need for wealth, but also the joy of simpler pleasures.
Need to remember where you come from, but also where you want to go.
Need to remember to party, but also to work hard.

You may be materialistic and enjoy that, but sometimes think about the people who have nothing and how lucky you are.

Reap the benefits of money and success, but also remember there are needy people out there who need our help.

Remember to share.

Remember that even a little... can accumulate to a lot.

Need to remember to go for your ambitions, but also to remember to help the poor and needy.

Always remember to "believe in yourself" and to "have confidence" and to "stay true to who you are". There isn't a balance equation for that...
I lack that. I need that.

Why can't i be kinder to myself? Why can't i have more confidence? I don't know what believing in myself means.

Ill try. I know one day I can help and make a difference. Because... what else is there (excluding religious reasons) if not this? You can't spend your whole life revolving around yourself and living for yourself. it just seems.... meaningless, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment