Sunday, June 20, 2010

Updates

Recently I have been hanging out with people I didn't use to hang out much with. And somehow, in these people, I find some comfort and some joy. Even though my accent has to be altered to flow with the rhythm of the dialogue with them... it is starting to feel natural to hang out with them. I enjoy it. And it seems like... they are just nice people. People that don't make me feel left out....

Am I speaking too soon? Only time will tell.

Besides that...

I have realized today that short small girls are able to act cute, and somehow they evoke this innate feeling in everyone that makes the big chunky people want to protect and pamper the small girls.
Sadly, I am not one. No sir, I am a tall, 5'7'' girl. Statuesque, if you will. With a guy-ish humor to match. No sir, girls like me don't get protected. But deep down, deep deep down, we really want to feel precious, cute and protected.

-V

No comments:

Post a Comment