Saturday, June 26, 2010

Frustration

It is hard. It is, because, when you dislike something that is fact, you are fighting almost against REALITY. And it is something that can't change, no matter how much you hate the FACT.

So in you, as you sit there on your black couch, there is this strong feeling that threatens to rip you apart as it starts to strangle your heart and the peace. It feels like...

Like

It is strangling your heart.

Like

It is really sour and powerful and REALLY, REALLY frustrating.

Like

There is some fire, or something really fiery that is threatening to spill out, but can't.

Like your entire being cannot contain this foul emotion yet it feels like it is spilling out.

I can't stand it.

Yet, I can't accept reality. Or at least, I refuse to. Because I want it to be my way... I want it to be perfection. I can't stand it when he doesn't conform to my standards and wants.

Somehow, as you go through life, sometimes you may work hard and get what you want, but many a time, you can't get what you want. Especially when it comes to relationships and people. They are just out of your reach, your control. Therefore... it seems like...
Growing up and living life might involve being able to handle that crappy emotion, and being able to accept what you dislike. What you can't stand.
Before it tears you apart.
Or before it tears apart you, and what you love.

THE PROBLEM IS,

I have no fucking clue how to handle this emotion, except to walk away. I don't know how to accept it, and let it settle down, especially if I think about it.

What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment