Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TAS pt 2

I can't pull the brakes on you.

I am just in love with you.
You make me so happy...
I get stars in my eyes when you are here.
You look so incredibly gorgeous...
When I see you walk through that door towards me my heart skips a beat.
My lips curl up into a delighted smile.
My eyes light up, and they close when you close the gap between us and we hug.
God, when we hug.
Our bodies meld into one.
I place my head on your broad shoulders, which are at a perfect height for me.

When we make love, it's so erotic, sexy and emotional.
I love the way you look.
Your tongue sticking out sometimes, it's so adorable I can't help loving you more.

You encourage my emotional growth.
You let me mature.
You force me to face some things about myself.
Your words make me wonder and ponder.
Your feedback gives me clues to understand myself.
And I make you mature too.

We play cards and we get competitive with each other.
We joke like friends.
We cuddle and sleep together.
We make love.
We talk, about deep, serious stuff.
We cry.
We talk dirty.
We talk stupid.
We moan.
We act cute.
We get frustrated at each other.
We get mad.
We miss each other.
We love each other.

It's all so wonderful.
It's all so compatible.

We are so perfect and happy together....
I can't give you up. I just can't.
Because for once,
My mind doesn't want to.
My heart doesn't want to.
I just want to charge ahead at full speed.

You are, we are, truly a diamond in the rough.

I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment