Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Relationship status

Btw. Just additional note since it comes up, the so called love of my life and I broke up. Who were we kidding? Can't say it was totally amicable. We don't talk. He is trying to be social I think, won't be a problem for him to move on and get a new girl. He has the looks.

I am dating someone else now. It was perfect and magical, but now I feel like I am sinking and it's my own fault.vi can't let go of the past. His. And now I feel all sorts, clingy needy, I need so much love And I feel like there isn't enough love and attention for me. I hate when I fall for someone I hate when I really like someone and I hate when I really need someone. I hate needing someone so much and caring about their every move. It's setting up for stress and anguish.

Trouble in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment