Thursday, September 16, 2010

Expectations

To live in a less tiresome fashion, I think I need to drop all expectations towards friends... and realize that no one owes me anything. That I am not the Queen of the Universe.

I also need to realize that not everyone is the same, and no one is the same as me. Therefore they might think differently, and do differently. And their actions cannot be interpreted my own way.

And I should not, absolutely not, care so much. About the little details of people that don't matter, and of what people say or think about me. Because this is tying me down and bogging me down and holding me down from what I want to do. Or feel. Or achieve.

Because you know, if I am not the Queen of the Universe, who gives a flying fuck about what I am constantly doing or thinking?

I also resolve to take risks with Circle of friends. If you don't bring your good friends together... you can't have a circle of good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment