Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pieces

This feeling, it isn't anything new. The same confusion, frustration, feeling left out and disappointed...

And perhaps I am finally tired of really trying.. Maybe the answer is clear. PJ said it. TAS said it. I don't fit in with them. Just too different... Culturally... mentally... even our values are different. They are more superficial, I am sensitive and need the substantial relationships.

Why do I keep trying? I think I need to learn what type of people I need.

I need to stop going with people who will club, drink, live the superficial glam life... and more people who will be on the same wavelength as me mentally.

Point is...

It's time to move on and find better people out there, to build better relationships.
Lesson learned; next time I will find truer friends and hang out once in a while with superficial ones. Next time I will stick to a good group and develop good relationships.


No comments:

Post a Comment