Monday, January 9, 2012

Dragon Rawr

Hi Blog,

It's been awhile. It's rather hard to blog when China does not allow, and I have been too cheap to get VPN. Funny how I managed to live this long without all that I was used to. ha...

So, the love of my life. We made it past the one year mark of long distance, albeit rough, with many ups and downs. The two year mark of our relationship is coming up. This love is consuming, intoxicating, passionate. It's pretty damn great when we are together.. I am desperate to be with him again, to just be able to live and enjoy with him. When can I? I really hope we can be together, and things work out. Let life get on track(s) and for us to be together.

Besides that, I really would like more options for jobs.

Other than that, as long as family is healthy and happy and I have some people to hang out with and play with, I am happy. Content.

I'm Back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment